Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #1676  by opae ula related

Cool. I didn't know you can upload video directly to forum. From the video, it does seem you don't have enough hiding spaces from my opinion. Is that volcano rock one big solid piece with no cracks or large holes? I always thought mating was in dark hiding spaces? I could be wrong.
 #1684  by Priscilla

Here's their new cave! Image
Decided to redo their hiding areas before they settle down and have babies like what Odin said Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #1685  by Priscilla

opae ula related wrote:Cool. ImageI didn't know you can upload video directly to forum. From the video, it does seem you don't have enough hiding spaces from my opinion. Is that volcano rock one big solid piece with no cracks or large holes? I always thought mating was in dark hiding spaces? I could be wrong.Image
I removed the rock and replaced it with a ceramic cave!
The tank looks brighter now :what:
And hope they are finally happy! :lol:
 #1688  by odin

That looks great, plenty of hiding places now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #1689  by Priscilla

odin wrote:That looks great, plenty of hiding places now :)

Yeah! Thanks Odin! :happy:
They can finally settle down and breed now!
But there are lots of bubble rising from the ground and getting stuck at the top,
is that a problem? :what:
 #1690  by odin

The bubbles are only temporary and will disappear on their own so don't worry about that. Sit back and enjoy their new setup!

#1691  by Priscilla

odin wrote:The bubbles are only temporary and will disappear on their own so don't worry about that. Sit back and enjoy their new setup!

Alright! Thanks once again Odin! :smile:
I'll update here if there are any interesting things happening in my tank! :lol:
 #1692  by odin

You're welcome.

#1694  by Ann

[quote="Priscilla"]Image

Decided to redo their hiding areas before they settle down and have babies like what Odin said Image
Nice, Priscilla! The tank looks beautiful and very romantic.
Ann :wink:
 #1701  by Priscilla

Ann wrote:
Priscilla wrote:Image

Nice, Priscilla! The tank looks beautiful and very romantic.
Ann :wink:
Hi Ann!

Thanks! :grin2:
I hope they can be relaxed and happy now!
And maybe start a family in there :blink: