Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #3918  by odin

Vorteil wrote:Keep the pics coming in. Pretty cool to see how well the opae are breeding!
Here's a quick update:

and there is over 60+ larvae in there this week so far.
 #3920  by Vorteil

Now that's a great video Odin. Full on with all levels of your opae. Your main tank is big. I like the set up. You can easily spot your berried females and young throughout your tanks. Great Job!
 #3922  by odin

Thanks, I have a lot to move over this weekend. Saturdays have become larvae move Home day for me :) . I have ordered packing stuff for selling Shrimp and the box’s should be here today.. just need to buy RO water and pre mix some brackish water for shipping in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #3936  by odin

Moved over 70+ larvae from this tank into one of my larvae tanks on Sunday.

#3965  by odin

Yeah it’s algae free, I feed them once a week though :)

#3974  by odin

I moved over more larvae to the larvae only tank #02, also took some of the macro algae and have put it in a jar with some plant fertilizer. I wish to see if this will bring back its rich dark colour.
 #4050  by odin

Just a quick shot of some of the current berried momma shrimps in my 140 breeder tank, 2 in the first photo and around 7 on the heater if you look carefully ! This tank is doing really well and the macro algae seems to be coming back darker green since i reduced the lights by a few hours a day.

Attachments:
2.jpg
2.jpg (1020.07 KiB) Viewed 8242 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 8242 times