Opaeula.co.uk

THE forum and online store dedicated to Halocaridina rubra aka the Hawaiian Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos and videos of your Opae ula setups, plus keep logs or journals for others to read.
 #1309  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 13:14
I decided to do this too :)
My pictures are low quallity because of the lighting, my phone does not make great pictures with that but i'll make some with my camera later on :)
Last edited by Wander on 24 Sep 2016 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
odin liked this
 #1311  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 13:18
He's the king of the world :tongue:
 #1313  by odin
 24 Sep 2016 13:52
Awesome topic you have started, i love seeing other peoples photos and videos so please keep them coming. The shrimps are nice and red :happy:
 #1314  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 13:55
odin wrote:Awesome topic you have started, i love seeing other peoples photos and videos so please keep them coming. The shrimps are nice and red :happy:
Have you changed it so that Youtube links become a video automatically? I noticed that :grin2:
 #1315  by odin
 24 Sep 2016 13:58
haha yup, you just need to post the url of the video and the forum will do the rest of the work for you, Im waiting for a 'gallery' add-on to be finished so i can buy it and have it built into the forum next, should be good.
Wander liked this
 #1316  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 14:28
odin wrote:haha yup, you just need to post the url of the video and the forum will do the rest of the work for you, Im waiting for a 'gallery' add-on to be finished so i can buy it and have it built into the forum next, should be good.
I totally forgot to mention that the bacteria spider web stuff just disappeared after a week or so :smile:
 #1317  by odin
 24 Sep 2016 14:33
Thats good news, what ever made them has probably died and fed the bacteria in your tank :laugh:
 #1318  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 15:05
odin wrote:Thats good news, what ever made them has probably died and fed the bacteria in your tank :laugh:
Interestingly i think these threads were made from bacteria.
There was some food source for the bacteria in the tank and that probably ran out
And no food means no life :nerner: