Opaeula.co.uk

THE forum and online store dedicated to Halocaridina rubra aka the Hawaiian Opae ula shrimp! 

■ Our Opae ula shrimp web store is now open! We are selling Opae ula Shrimp via our eBay store HERE
Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #1309  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 13:14
I decided to do this too :)
My pictures are low quallity because of the lighting, my phone does not make great pictures with that but i'll make some with my camera later on :)
Last edited by Wander on 24 Sep 2016 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
odin liked this
 #1311  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 13:18
Image
He's the king of the world :tongue:
 #1313  by odin
 24 Sep 2016 13:52
Awesome topic you have started, i love seeing other peoples photos and videos so please keep them coming. The shrimps are nice and red :happy:
 #1314  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 13:55
odin wrote:Awesome topic you have started, i love seeing other peoples photos and videos so please keep them coming. The shrimps are nice and red :happy:
Have you changed it so that Youtube links become a video automatically? I noticed that :grin2:
 #1315  by odin
 24 Sep 2016 13:58
haha yup, you just need to post the url of the video and the forum will do the rest of the work for you, Im waiting for a 'gallery' add-on to be finished so i can buy it and have it built into the forum next, should be good.
Wander liked this
 #1316  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 14:28
odin wrote:haha yup, you just need to post the url of the video and the forum will do the rest of the work for you, Im waiting for a 'gallery' add-on to be finished so i can buy it and have it built into the forum next, should be good.
I totally forgot to mention that the bacteria spider web stuff just disappeared after a week or so :smile:
 #1317  by odin
 24 Sep 2016 14:33
Thats good news, what ever made them has probably died and fed the bacteria in your tank :laugh:
 #1318  by Wander
 24 Sep 2016 15:05
odin wrote:Thats good news, what ever made them has probably died and fed the bacteria in your tank :laugh:
Interestingly i think these threads were made from bacteria.
There was some food source for the bacteria in the tank and that probably ran out
And no food means no life :nerner:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14