Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #1739  by odin

Thats a really cool product, Those biospheres just use a magnet on the inside of the glass and scratches stuff but this product you have shown looks to solve that issue.
 #1741  by odin

If you get it make sure to post a mini review of it and some photos for the 'Brackish tank maintenance, help and healthcare section.' :smile: :sidesmile:
 #1742  by opae ula related

Wander wrote:Opae ula related, i really wanted to buy your product but there is no shipping option for me and the only seller that does makes it really expensive :upset:
No worries, it was just a suggestion. I actually think the product you found is better.
 #1791  by opae ula related

Wander wrote:
dc20fd71144409ad574139bd547c4102.jpg
dc20fd71144409ad574139bd547c4102.jpg (151.83 KiB) Viewed 7199 times

Have a great day!

I had those once. It didn't survive though in my tank but it did grow for 2 months or so and then downhill from there turning white/dying. Hope you have better luck.
 #1795  by odin

I've tried this stuff before and it too went a lime green/white and died but did last months and months. Let us all know how you get on.
 #1798  by odin

I'm not sure, i had a tank setup cycling and didn't check on it for about a year (had no livestock in it). When i came back to it the plant was white/light green and started falling apart. I didn't have access to the tank over that year so i couldn't check :smile:
 #1802  by odin

I dont add any plant food to my tanks, so what ever nitrates were produced.
 #1804  by odin

Mine didnt but @opae ula related did so you may be better asking him about the Chaeto.