Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #3444  by odin

rossantpat wrote:I think the tank is finally ready for shrimp :) Water tested using dip strips and readings look good. I was planning to buy the shrimp from 'pacmed04' but I see he currently has no shrimp advertised. Is opaeula.co.uk now planning to sell shrimp through eBay? Is there a predicted date they might be available? Thanks
Hey @rossantpat thats greats news about your tank! And yes i am going to start selling Opae ula through eBay soon, i have purchased some bags but im not happy with the thickness of them for going in the post so i will order some thicker ones tonight. I then need to get an accurate price for signed postage. Where are you based? i mean are you in the UK? I wont be selling outside of the UK to start with unfortunately.
 #3446  by odin

rossantpat wrote:Yes I am in Somerset, UK. I'll keep a eye out on eBay for when they become available then :)
I will send out a news letter to members emails when they go up for sale so you wont miss them :happy: