Opaeula.co.uk

THE forum and online store dedicated to Halocaridina rubra aka the Hawaiian Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos and videos of your Opae ula setups, plus keep logs or journals for others to read.
 #3444  by odin
 14 Jun 2017 19:17
rossantpat wrote:I think the tank is finally ready for shrimp :) Water tested using dip strips and readings look good. I was planning to buy the shrimp from 'pacmed04' but I see he currently has no shrimp advertised. Is opaeula.co.uk now planning to sell shrimp through eBay? Is there a predicted date they might be available? Thanks

Hey @rossantpat thats greats news about your tank! And yes i am going to start selling Opae ula through eBay soon, i have purchased some bags but im not happy with the thickness of them for going in the post so i will order some thicker ones tonight. I then need to get an accurate price for signed postage. Where are you based? i mean are you in the UK? I wont be selling outside of the UK to start with unfortunately.
 #3445  by rossantpat
 14 Jun 2017 19:41
Yes I am in Somerset, UK. I'll keep a eye out on eBay for when they become available then :)
 #3446  by odin
 14 Jun 2017 19:43
rossantpat wrote:Yes I am in Somerset, UK. I'll keep a eye out on eBay for when they become available then :)

I will send out a news letter to members emails when they go up for sale so you wont miss them :happy: