Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #2282  by odin

The tank turned up today and it looks huge, sort of nervous about completely filling it up to the top lol... the weight and stuff is a bit worrying. Looks great though and i have netted all the shrimp out of the previous tank and moved them to a holding tank. I ran out of time for the evening so i will work some more on it tomorrow, im still waiting on more items to turn up too which isnt helping things move along :smile:
 #2918  by odin

I use the biodigest mostly until I'm happy the tank is fully cycled. One of my tanks I use constantly to reduce nitrates. You can dose every 2 weeks with this product for the duration of the tanks life as it's main purpose isn't to cycle a new tank but keep the bacteria balance in check and keep the water healthy.
 #6804  by odin

Tank maintenance on my stuff tomorrow so will get some photos, i still have my tanks in a temporary location/room which is very small and dont have much space to setup a camera tripod and stuff but i am in the works of setting up a whole shrimp tank room (Just waiting for some decent weather).