Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Anything and everything not related to Opae ula can go here!
 #1490  by odin

Im not sure if anyone has noticed but shrimpmart.net has been down for a good long while, they sell Opae ula shrimp and other cool inverts/snails from Hawaii. Have they shut down?
 #1492  by odin

I emailed the other day but ive not heard back yet, maybe they are having a store facelift.
 #1506  by Ann

odin wrote:Im not sure if anyone has noticed but shrimpmart.net has been down for a good long while, they sell Opae ula shrimp and other cool inverts/snails from Hawaii. Have they shut down?
I don't know if they closed, but their website has been down for awhile. I emailed them once with a question and found them to be very nice people.

Ann
 #2545  by odin

Do you think they are down for the cold part of the year? Because of shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #2547  by rfdiaz

Not sure; I ordered from them last summer; everything was good; but since their website went to maintenance mode i have emailed them and got no response... Image
Ann wrote:
opae ula related wrote:A pic of the whole tank would be nice to see. :hmm:

You are funny.
Ann :grin:
odin wrote:Do you think they are down for the cold part of the year? Because of shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk
Last edited by rfdiaz on 13 Jan 2017 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
 #2548  by opae ula related

[quote="odin"]Do you think they are down for the cold part of the year? Because of shipping?

Maybe... Wouldnt they still have a site and just state that? Sounds like something else.

quote="rfdiaz"]Not sure; I ordered from them last summer; everything was good; but since their website went to maintenance mode i have emailed them and got no response...

No response. Something happened.
 #2549  by odin

Ive not seen anything posted on his facebook page for a long while either, shame if its down for good because he was the only place to buy alpha's for a start :cry: