Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #1752  by Ann

http://www.deepwateraquatics.com/deepwa ... inity.html
Received my refractor. Also bought the solution. Instant ocean came too. The fish net also arrived Have to buy another. It's too big. The nets that sold are nylon with plastic coating handle. I hope that's safe.
Ann :smile:
Last edited by Ann on 19 Oct 2016 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
 #1753  by odin

Sounds like you are close to completion on the shopping front!
 #1754  by opae ula related

You are there! :smile: . btw, I thought you were going to do "taste" method to get the right salinity and save $ on not getting the refractometer? :tongue: Have a smilely day.
 #1755  by Ann

The taste method? I still might do that! I love salty foods. :wink:
 #1756  by Ann

odin wrote:Sounds like you are close to completion on the shopping front!

Yes. I'm going to buy the pen. The water that I will buy is not going to be cheap and I want to make sure that it's what they say it is. I'm following your list, so I can't go wrong.
 #1759  by Ann

Wander wrote:I got a salt bag with a measuring cup that way you don't need a meter :tongue:
I've seen this awesome guy on youtube keep these shrimp in full sea water and they seemed to be doing amazing! ..... I really do think they can live in a variety of conditions! :tongue:

Oh yes, I'm sure. The fact is, I'm more of a worrier and have to be very exacting when dealing with living creatures. If I think that I'm not doing the right thing, I'll worry, worry, worry, worry. In other words, nuts! :wink:
Ann
 #2394  by odin

Any updates Ann?
 #2395  by Ann

I have some problems that I can't solve. I have to put things on hold for now. I'm enjoying reading about all of your Opies. This is the best Board.
 #2397  by odin

Sorry to hear that Ann, if there is anything you need let me know :sidesmile:
 #2400  by Ann

Thank you, Odin.
Ann :grin2: