Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
- Privacy Principles Relating to Processing and Usage of User Personal Data
This forum does store personal information for each user for the purpose of enhancing user experience. There are mandatory info and optional info divided as follows:
- Account password
- User IP/s
- Date of Birth
- User Signature
We do not disclose personal information to third parties. User can easily and clearly delete all their personal information (Mandatory and Optional) via their UCP (User Control Panel) under the "Privacy" section.
- Data Protection Officer DPO
- Based on this forum criteria we do NOT require a Data Protection Officer DPO to be appointed. The forum Global Moderators are required and trained to be knowledgeable of the GDPR regulation: https://gdpr-info.eu/
- Data Controller Officer DCO
- Based on this forum criteria we do NOT require a Data Controller Officer DCO to be appointed.
- Breach Notification
- In the event of a breach of security all the users involved in the breach will be promptly notified by the forum Admin.
- What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- What are your choices regarding cookies
- Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- Where can you find more information about cookies
- You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Last updated: May 25, 2018