Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #9431  by Vorteil

So my quart jar is still going strong. Haven't seen any new babies but I did move it into the garage a few months ago and now back near my sliding glass window. I open it up for gas exchange here & there. The times I've fed it since I started is probably 8x now. Additional feeding was done to help support the larger population. Since they have bred in here I've decided not to mess with it by cleaning the inside glass. Very little evaporation since it's closed almost all the time. Black sea fan has lost it's skin due to the shrimp constantly picking at it. Only thing else that's in there is the lava rocks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/shrimptank/com ... quart_jar/
 #9448  by odin

I am a mod on the Opaeula Reddit but I don’t really post there, with Facebook and Reddit etc all the data can be lost and isn’t owned by group so that is why I prefer the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #9467  by Vorteil

I like Reddit so I'm always posting something on there almost weekly on the opae or fish. I wish there was more traffic on the Opae Ula page. I guess I can post some videos and pics.
 #9475  by odin

Someone locked the page on Reddit for some reason? I unlocked it though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro