Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #7206  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:Tank looks great. Did your opae ula breed in the tank with the ML in there?
Yes, they do. Here is an old video of it. I usually transfer the larvae to another tank.

#7207  by opae ula related

Arnold wrote:Men i love that yellowish opae ulas, they are so cool, you need to breed them haha
Only one yellow in this tank. There is one I labeled as golden in the main tank. Maybe ha.
 #7219  by opae ula related

Algae In Space wrote:So many eggs! Thankfully our women don't have to deal with that. It would look funny tho :smile:

Ha, check out this fact.

“there has been one documented case when 12 (human) fetuses were conceived naturally”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multipl ... ple_births
 #7282  by opae ula related

Halocaridina wrote:
opae ula related wrote: 27 Apr 2019 01:31
Arnold wrote:Men i love that yellowish opae ulas, they are so cool, you need to breed them haha
Only one yellow in this tank. There is one I labeled as golden in the main tank. Maybe ha.
Are they of opposite genders?

This one I labeled as gold is not so deep in color as the yellow one. Best guess is both are males.
 #7316  by odin

Keep them both in the same tank if they are not already and increase your chance of breeding more orange shrimps if they are both males.