Page 53 of 54

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:07 Jan 2020 03:58
by opae ula related
Image

Lot’s of ML eggs.

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:11 Jan 2020 03:17
by opae ula related

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:12 Jan 2020 11:46
by odin
opae ula related wrote:Image

Lot’s of ML eggs.
Have you spotted any larvae floating in your tank yet?

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:12 Jan 2020 15:46
by opae ula related
odin wrote:
opae ula related wrote:Image

Lot’s of ML eggs.
Have you spotted any larvae floating in your tank yet?
No, never did. Only success was when the mother was trapped.

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:14 Jan 2020 04:17
by opae ula related
Green Larva!



Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:14 Jan 2020 13:00
by odin
Oh wow is that just a single Larvae that colour or do you have a bunch of them? Keep us updated please :smile:

Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:14 Jan 2020 16:54
by opae ula related
odin wrote:Oh wow is that just a single Larvae that colour or do you have a bunch of them? Keep us updated please :smile:
Image

All these green eggs became green larvae.

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:14 Jan 2020 19:24
by odin
If they grow up and stay green or white I’d move them to another tank and breed them true! :laugh:

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:14 Jan 2020 23:41
by opae ula related
odin wrote:If they grow up and stay green or white I’d move them to another tank and breed them true! :laugh:
Ha, I think they turn white.

Re: Opae Ula Related's Video Diary

PostPosted:22 Jan 2020 20:21
by odin
A full white tank would be cool, I haven’t seen that done yet.