Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Anything and everything not related to Opae ula can go here!
 #900  by Ann

Today the temperature went up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit! I do not like warm weather!!!!
Ann :upset:
 #901  by Ann

Correction 101 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ann
 #902  by odin

wow! that's insane! that's 38 Deg C over here and i can tell you we have never had it that hot lol. It hit 31 deg C last week at work and that made the news over here in the UK because it was so hot. I am not jealous of your weather :nerner: :laugh: :ow:
 #905  by Ann

I'm moving to Alaska! Lol My husband is a cooperative weather observer. If you ever want to read his reports in our area go to:

http://www.cocorahs.org/ViewData/ListDailyComments.aspx

He's. Old Bridge Township. You can find his comments easily. They're always the longest lol
 #909  by odin

That's really cool, your other half would be bored with our weather here in the UK :tongue: it's wet, cold and damp 99% of the year but the plants love it lol.
 #911  by Ann

I like wet, cold, and damp. I've had enough excitement with heatwaves, severe thunderstorms, hurricanes and the occasional tornado. I don't want to be greedy. I'm ready to leave that exciting weather to someone else.He would be terribly bored, but at least he cold count the raindrops.
Ann :lol