Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Anything and everything not related to Opae ula can go here!
 #629  by odin

Just wanted to ask if there are any plug-ins or add-ons which would be nice to have implemented for the forum?

There is a gallery extension coming sooner or later which i will add when its completed and I'm also thinking of adding a function to alert you when someone mentions you with @odin in a thread they have started or replied too previously for example? I'm staying away from a chat room function because a lot of questions may get asked and answered on it and this will lower the quantity of posts made on the forum for others to read and learn from in the future.

Just doing some brain storming.
 #700  by odin

You should be able to create a poll when you create a new topic/thread Ann, if you start this and goto the poll tab that should be next to where the attachment tab is under the text window, if its not there let me know and i will go over the user permissions and see if i can add it if its not already activated. Let me know how you get on.
 #703  by Ann

You probably have this function. Sometimes people don't revisit forums that they sign up for because they forget about it. A mass emailing every week or so highlighting some of the topics discussed might remind them to view the Board regularly.
Ann
 #704  by odin

The mass email thing is a good idea, i have changed a few settings, check if you have polls now and let me know :sidesmile:
 #1511  by odin

That's a pretty cool idea, I'm thinking of adding twitter/facebook etc cross login. You can use the same account all over if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro