Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Anything and everything not related to Opae ula can go here!
 #1648  by odin

Ive played around with the lightbox plugin but you can either have a pop up like we have now or a pop up only of the whole image and some photos are huge so i cant use this method, i will look for a new plugin that can offer both that is compatible. It would be cool to be able to zoom in and use the full photos capabilities. Someone has sent the request the the author of the plugin we are using to add like a little zoom button on the popup but no one has heard anything back.
 #7596  by odin

opae ula related wrote:On Tapatalk, you can zoom in on a picture but not on the website using a browser. Is that a feature that can be added?
I have added an image update so now you should be able to have some sort of a zoom on large images uploaded. :cool:
 #7597  by odin

Test zoom function, press on the image and press on it again to zoom (or use the button on the top right hand corner) then you can drag your view around with your mouse.
opaeula06.jpg
opaeula06.jpg (937.76 KiB) Viewed 30018 times
 #7607  by odin

Opaeforms wrote:Works well on my android. The only confusing thing is that the 'back to top' arrow that's fixed to the bottom of the browser stays on top of the lightbox. Ideally it should be behind the lightbox.
I will let the Dev know and see what he can come up with!
 #8360  by odin

Unfortunately not, I’ve researched this and a fair few people have asked Tapatalk for this feature but they don’t seem to be very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro