Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #434  by odin

That looks pretty cool! The shape of the tank makes the Opae ula look huge :smile:
 #436  by odin

You will have to let us know how well the moss balls do in your salinity, I've been tempted to have a go with some my self but they can be pretty expensive over here :sad:
 #437  by opae ula related

Nice SuperDurian! Odin, there is a Ebay guy from Malyasia that sells small ones for .99 Cents US shipped. I brought several and they do well in the opae ula tank. I thought there might be issues because of the price but there were none and are surviving in the opae ula tank. Not sure if the same kind as your friend's :grin3: site for $19.99 US but can't beat the price shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360623487757?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
 #438  by odin

I might have to buy some and give them a try then! i have 2 in my freshwater tank but i didnt dare to drop them in the Opae ula tank :tongue:
 #440  by odin

I have red and yellow cherry shrimps, a bulldog plec, khuli loach, 2 dwarf gouramis and a few nano fish like ember tetras, xrays. Its heavily planted so the shrimps seem to be doing pretty well :smile:
 #443  by odin

opae ula related wrote:Nice. You should put a pic.
My freshwater tank setup.

It needs some algae removal on the glass :blush: