Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #6065  by Acit

I did own a few bottles of opae ula. But already discomm them & put them together in ikea container. Here are some old pics I would like to share during the shrimps were in the bottles : ) ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

#6067  by Acit

Hi, yes I'm from SG. Sorry forget to state that even the mini tank (3rd pic) was my previous collection. Here's the currently picture of my opae ula. I keep them in this ikea container. Last month I saw one of them berried with 7 eggs. Now they have became shrimplets, hardly to see them when compared to previous state where they are floating around. I can't wait to see them grow, and now I have 7 more opae ula into my collection : ) Image

#6068  by Acit

Total I have about 50 opae ula excluding the shrimplets in that container. Seems they are happier living in large area.

#6071  by opae ula related

Acit wrote:Hi, yes I'm from SG. Sorry forget to state that even the mini tank (3rd pic) was my previous collection. Here's the currently picture of my opae ula. I keep them in this ikea container. Last month I saw one of them berried with 7 eggs. Now they have became shrimplets, hardly to see them when compared to previous state where they are floating around. I can't wait to see them grow, and now I have 7 more opae ula into my collection : ) Image

Do you plan to have a glass aquarium?
 #6073  by Acit

opae ula related wrote:
Acit wrote:Hi, yes I'm from SG. Sorry forget to state that even the mini tank (3rd pic) was my previous collection. Here's the currently picture of my opae ula. I keep them in this ikea container. Last month I saw one of them berried with 7 eggs. Now they have became shrimplets, hardly to see them when compared to previous state where they are floating around. I can't wait to see them grow, and now I have 7 more opae ula into my collection : ) Image

Do you plan to have a glass aquarium?
No plan for glass tank. The reasons are, first I want the container to be easily relocate as when I need it to be. Secondly, I would like the shrimps to have more privacy. I really looking forward to have another opae ula get berried : )
 #6074  by Acit

Paulao wrote:Hi @Acit , that ikea container does gives them some privacy. Good to hear yours breeding well it this hot weather. :sidesmile:
Hi Paulao, u r right I just want them to have more privacy in order for them to breed : ). Here in SG average weather is around 30degC.