Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #7328  by marianne

Vorteil wrote:Nice pics. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you :smile:
odin wrote:That yellow Opae ula is sooo nice :smile: and those macro shots are great.. i'm just using an Sony nex-5n with a Sony NEX 30mm F/3.5 macro lens, i've also use their 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens with extension tubes. im an amateur who uses auto settings lol :blush: :blush: :blush: .
Thank you for sharing. I also use mostly auto settings :tongue: the camera is faster than me at adjusting the focus when these little critters swim around ! For me the most important step to be able to use auto mode and get good result was adding good lighning over the tank : good light = better auto focus !
odin wrote: im still waiting on a Gallery extension for the forum so we can have some images store for others to find user by user etc.
That would be really great !
opae ula related wrote:just an iphone 7 with 4k with something like this.
https://amzn.to/2I4LvJX
That's interesting, I'm amazed by the results and even more now I know you have such a simple setting. Was the diffuser needed for avoiding reflection on the tank, or more fore the colors themselves, or something else ? Thanks for sharing !
Attachments:
P4180022.JPG
P4180022.JPG (858.09 KiB) Viewed 4213 times