Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Anything and everything not related to Opae ula can go here!
 #7445  by opae ula related

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/environm ... li=BBUPk4T

"Coral reefs, which are enormously important to biodiversity in the oceans, also continue to suffer great losses. Fifty percent of the world’s coral reefs have died since 1870. Greenwald has witnessed this loss personally. He spent a month in 1990 at a campground in Maui, where he swam in a coral reef teeming with life. He returned to the same campground this spring and “observed, largely, a dead reef where there had once been this incredibly live, beautiful reef,” he says."

Really sad. :upset:
 #7543  by Algae In Space

opae ula related wrote: 04 Jun 2019 18:26 I know off topic. I personally try to bike/walk then drive if I can.

https://www.livescience.com/65633-clima ... -2050.html

I'll add my two cents just to make it worse :smile:

I am not convinced that "global warming" is man made. No doubt there are changes in global climate. A lot of top notch scientist (even nobel laureates) tell a story about hysteria, making money with a scam and biased interpretation of data to enforce an agenda. We pollute and poison the globe - no doubt. That is bad enough on its own... I look more into the solar system for the cause of climate change. There is a massive fireball floating next to us which has it's own rhythm. The earth has it's own rhythm too. We shift in and out of ice ages. And it could be the start of a new one - no man required. :grin3:
 #7545  by opae ula related

Algae In Space wrote:
opae ula related wrote: 04 Jun 2019 18:26 I know off topic. I personally try to bike/walk then drive if I can.

https://www.livescience.com/65633-clima ... -2050.html

I'll add my two cents just to make it worse :smile:

I am not convinced that "global warming" is man made. No doubt there are changes in global climate. A lot of top notch scientist (even nobel laureates) tell a story about hysteria, making money with a scam and biased interpretation of data to enforce an agenda. We pollute and poison the globe - no doubt. That is bad enough on its own... I look more into the solar system for the cause of climate change. There is a massive fireball floating next to us which has it's own rhythm. The earth has it's own rhythm too. We shift in and out of ice ages. And it could be the start of a new one - no man required. :grin3:
Shifting out or into ice age? We are warming up to shift to ice age?
 #7546  by odin

Which ever way it’s going we as humans are probably just speeding up the natural process and bring it on quicker then it really should do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #7549  by Algae In Space

[/quote]
Shifting out or into ice age? We are warming up to shift to ice age?
[/quote]

If there will be an ice age (or mini ice age) it gets warmer beforehand. Then colder. Also the polecaps do not get melted both at the moment. One decreases one increases. Media is a giant mouthpiece for propaganda as we all know.

Here some major counter arguments in an easy to digest lenght. This one is about the data in general if I remeber correctly. (For me the “man made climate change theory“ is falsified.)

Last edited by Algae In Space on 05 Jun 2019 13:55, edited 1 time in total.