Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #8526  by odin

Yeah the Alphas are brutal when they want to be, they move around so calculated lol.
 #8535  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:This is why I never see any free floating babies in the tank. There's no way they would survive. Keep in mind there's around 80 alpha's in this tank.

For any here in the US that want scuds I will give them away for free. Just pay the postage and I'll ship.

The alpha's are extremely predatory. Any food source they come across they will eat if they can catch it. Just like feefing brine shrimp but scuds have a high nutritional value plus the chase. This is what they do naturally.
How about the Alpha’s pricing? ; )
 #8538  by Vorteil

I have more Alpha's than I really want. I have no issues with moving some & thinning my stock. Anyone looking here in the states can PM me. I'll cut a deal on them.
 #8540  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:I have more Alpha's than I really want. I have no issues with moving some & thinning my stock. Anyone looking here in the states can PM me. I'll cut a deal on them.
Cool.
 #8545  by opae ula related

Algae In Space wrote:Guess I'll have to move to the states then!
No No No, just visit Hawaii! : )
 #8552  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:@opae ula related
I don't think there's anyone left that sells the Alpha but I could be wrong.
You can ship to Hawaii when he visits there. : )