Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Share photos/videos, journals and logs for your Opae ula tank setups for others to read.
 #8584  by odin

Reduce feeding and light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #8611  by Algae In Space

Friends I'll soon launch my algae powered anti-gravity machine into the cosmos and leave the forum. Farewell fellows of the fraternal order "Ordo Sancti Opaeulai"!
 #8612  by opae ula related

Algae In Space wrote:Friends I'll soon launch my algae powered anti-gravity machine into the cosmos and leave the forum. Farewell fellows of the fraternal order "Ordo Sancti Opaeulai"!
Can you clarify “ leave the forum”?
 #8613  by Algae In Space

opae ula related wrote: 07 Nov 2019 05:41
Algae In Space wrote:Friends I'll soon launch my algae powered anti-gravity machine into the cosmos and leave the forum. Farewell fellows of the fraternal order "Ordo Sancti Opaeulai"!
Can you clarify “ leave the forum”?

I guess I'll "leave" aka delete account. I need to concentrate on rather important thing in life. I also quit reddit and one other thing 100%. It sounds silly as I am an internet kid. But I need to focus and I am easily distracted when in front of the computer. It's a flaw I got. I always want to contribute :smile: to whatever topic I am interested in.
 #8618  by odin

Farewell and good luck! :sidesmile:
 #8619  by opae ula related

Algae In Space wrote:Ok fellas: I'm out. Take care!
What!!! You be missed.
 #8624  by tzg

All the best to you AIS to whatever you do and wherever you are. You will be missed and thank you so much for your contribution during your stay here, hope to see you back again some days!
 #8625  by odin

He’s welcome back anytime :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro