Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Having issues with your tank or inhabitants? Need to know what equipment to use or have other questions? Post here!
 #9984  by solomalawi.

Vorteil wrote:These are 2 of my tanks. I had gotten some rocks from Hawaii that were covered in this algae. I just kept transferring it to new tanks that I would start. I'll probably do some maintenance on my tanks over this weekend. I need to clean the glass and remove some of the chaeto as it's grown too much and I need to trim it back. These are maintenance free tanks but I still do need to do some.

This is from Jun 28th
Jun 28 2021.jpg
This is from July 22nd
IMG_7845.jpg
Another tank pic from June
June 2021.jpg
I want some ImageImageImage

Inviato dal mio SNE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

#9990  by Vorteil

If you were here in the US I could just send you algae scrapings. I heard the Opae Ula is expensive in Italy.
 #9991  by solomalawi.

Vorteil wrote:If you were here in the US I could just send you algae scrapings. I heard the Opae Ula is expensive in Italy.
In Italy they are not found, we recently started to breed a group of friends, but we had to import them from other EU countries. Algae, on the other hand, are nowhere to be found

#9992  by odin

If you know someone in the UK I can send the macroalgae to them and then get them to send to you in Italy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 #9993  by solomalawi.

odin wrote:If you know someone in the UK I can send the macroalgae to them and then get them to send to you in Italy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mp for you

#10280  by Kapitaan

Hi there, I am new in this forum and desperately looking for some higher algae or moss for my tank. Does anybody know someone in Europe who would send it to Berlin?

Dirk

By the way: I will post a foto of my tank in the following days. 12 halos, 2 nerites, lava and algae and light…
 #10281  by odin

Kapitaan wrote:Hi there, I am new in this forum and desperately looking for some higher algae or moss for my tank. Does anybody know someone in Europe who would send it to Berlin?

Dirk

By the way: I will post a foto of my tank in the following days. 12 halos, 2 nerites, lava and algae and light…
I only ship mine in the UK but if you have someone that can ship it from UK to you I can post to them, thanks.