Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

Having issues with your tank or inhabitants? Need to know what equipment to use or have other questions? Post here!
 #8379  by thecollector

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread.

Looks like Mark (from: Marks Shrimp Tanks over on youtube) has got himself 10 Opae - see first few mins of:

If his Opae are anything like mine in tanks 2 and 3+4 he'll be waiting a year or so before any breading start.
Unless he's got some from @odin - once they settle in they'll be breeding in a few months.
 #8380  by Owlbit

LOL, I watched some of his vids before. Interesting he got some opae ula. I watch a lot of flipaquatic yt as well. When will he get some opae ula too....
 #8381  by thecollector

Owlbit wrote: 31 Aug 2019 20:32 LOL, I watched some of his vids before. Interesting he got some opae ula. I watch a lot of flipaquatic yt as well. When will he get some opae ula too....

From the looks of it Robs got plenty of space now, might be a long while. Getting the new space ready is taking some time...
 #8382  by Owlbit

Just imagine a 480gallon tank of opae ula...hehe

His blue bolt tank is just insane. I love those shrimps and wish I can get some.
 #8383  by thecollector

Owlbit wrote: 31 Aug 2019 21:22 Just imagine a 480gallon tank of opae ula...hehe
You read my mind...

Although I'd have to move over to a RO unit, as I don't think my table top water distiller will cope with 480 gallons of production.