Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #9963  by Javik

Started my tank in late June and added the macroalgae shortly after, the shrimps after about a month once green microalgae growth appeared on the rocks

I ordered mine from Odin and some of them were even bright red and happy in the bag they arrived in, so I highly recommend ordering from him if you're in the UK. They've been in the tank for for almost four weeks now, and are doing excellent.

Shrimps appear 2:02 onwards if you're wanting to skip them :smile:
 #9967  by odin

Javik wrote:Started my tank in late June and added the macroalgae shortly after, the shrimps after about a month once green microalgae growth appeared on the rocks

I ordered mine from Odin and some of them were even bright red and happy in the bag they arrived in, so I highly recommend ordering from him if you're in the UK. They've been in the tank for for almost four weeks now, and are doing excellent.

Shrimps appear 2:02 onwards if you're wanting to skip them :smile:
The tank looks great! I’m glad the shrimp have settled in just fine too! Please keep us all updated on your shrimps journey :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro