Opaeula.co.uk

A dedicated forum and online store for the Opae ula shrimp! 

This section is to discuss anything Opae ula shrimp and brackish water related. e.g Nerite snails, algae etc..
 #10506  by Lynzz

Hello all! I’m currently living on Oahu but I will be moving to Colorado in a month. I have 20 or so opae ula shrimp that I liberated from someone’s desk at work (he was leaving and no longer wanted them) and now they are happily living in my kitchen near a sunny window. Anyways, I’m moving and I was hoping I could get some pointers on how to safely ship my shrimp to family in Colorado. Does anyone have experience with shipping shrimp? I guess my biggest concern is how to keep their temperature regulated during shipping. Any pointers or advice is greatly appreciated!
 #10510  by Vorteil

Pack them in your check on luggage or ship them via USPS Priority mail. If you need some shipping bags to pack them in I can mail you some for free. Can't hand carry since there's too much water there.
 #10512  by opae ula related

Vorteil wrote:Pack them in your check on luggage or ship them via USPS Priority mail. If you need some shipping bags to pack them in I can mail you some for free. Can't hand carry since there's too much water there.
ImageImage